Monday, June 05, 2006

The face of the devil

The x-ray photo below is from the Yahoo News photo section. The caption said it's a duck with a broken wing. I saw something different. Could the mysterious, devil-like head within the duck's skeleton be a coincidence on the eve of 6/6/6? I think not.

The caption also said the x-ray was part of a story on bird flu. Could this mean bird flu was sent by the devil to eradicate all mankind? I hope so.

Here is the original:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And here I've magnified the devil's head, festering malignantly inside the duck:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Magnified, it looks just like a SuperBall!

Sir Gunfire said...

mere coincidence nothing magical.

The Shaved Ape said...

Really??! You mean it's not the actual devil? I'm sure glad you're here to straighten it out for us.