Sunday, July 17, 2005

Muslim murderers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Photo: Muslims entering a London train station prior to butchering unsuspecting commuters.

Still afraid of offending people? Still think it's wrong?

I am offended that certain Muslims walk into train stations and kill innocent people, including babies, and

I am offended that worthless fucking liberals, Democrats, Al Qaeda, and other vermin are laying blame at the feet of GWB. I am offended that anyone could be so stupid, after nearly four decades of Muslim murders, nearly all of which occurred before Bush took his first oath of office. I am offended that anyone could hate a U.S. president so much that they forget, or ignore, these indisputable facts, and

I am offended that some Muslims have an attitude about Fallujah, as if people who behead truck drivers, and burn their corpses and drag them through the streets, should be allowed to live, and

I am offended that Omar Bakri, a British Muslim, has soaked up the dole for 19 fucking years while taking to the streets and calling for an overthrow of the United Kingdom, and

I am offended that Britons are doing almost nothing about it, and

I am deeply offended that liberal "tolerance" of other cultures and peoples has allowed the worst kind of murderers to live among us, and spread and practice their ideology of death. What the fuck are you thinking, maggots?

No comments: