Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Hangover

I finally got around to watching a movie that seemingly all 312,000,000 Americans, plus 20,000,000 illegal aliens thought was terrific. It's garbage. Turned it off in 20 minutes. WTF?

1. In the first 15 minutes I was shown a fat man's naked ass and some vomit.

2. The friends take dad's prized Mercedes convertible to Vegas for a bachelor party weekend. (I wonder what's going to happen?)

3. One of the friends is hiding the Vegas trip from the girlfriend, and puts the room bill on his credit card. (I wonder if she'll find out?)

4. They find an infant and don't call the police.

5. A valet driver brings around a marked police car and says to three non-uniformed people, one of whom has an infant strapped to his chest, "Officers, your car is ready." They drive away in the police car.

If I ever get a flesh eating bacteria that munches away 99.99999% of my brain, or if I go back in time to when I was 10 years old, I'll try the movie again, because then there will be a small chance I'll laugh once or twice.

It's not all bad, though. Now that I've seen how terrible the movie is, I can use it as a litmus test. Whenever anyone tells me they liked the movie, I can make a mental note.

1 comment:

Henry Krinkle said...

The dumbing down of America.