1. Iranian Supreme Crackpot Ayatollah Ali Khamenei calls for more papal protests. Meanwhile, Egypt's religious affairs minister wrote in a not-free press article, "The pope's words have caused a deep wound in the hearts of Muslims that won't heal for a long time, and then only after a clear apology to Muslims." AP.
This is a Muslim problem, not anybody else's.
Even beekeepers are mad at the Pope. How weird is that?!
2. Iran's "president," Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, warned the U.S. over using force to solve the dispute over Iran's nuke program. Bloomberg.
3. Somalia's president survived a Muslim assasination attempt. AFP.
4. The Palestinian "Prime Minister" cancelled a speech to parliament after his car was mobbed by prosters angry about not getting paid. Hint to the mob: if you had not elected terrorists to lead you, perhaps you'd have enough money to feed your families. Just a friendly suggestion. BBC.
5. A Muslim group in Algeria has joined al-Qaeda. We would all be better off if the French Foreign Legion was still keeping the Algerian Muslims in line. BBC.
6. In yet another example of Muslims killing innocent people, the Darfur region of Sudan is still suffering. BBC.
Want more? Go to TROP, like everyone else.