Five items to further erode your faith in humanity...
5. Two new species of fly are discovered in the Scottish Highlands. Great. Catalogue them, photograph them, collect a bit of DNA, and then ERADICATE THE FUCKERS. Times of London.
4. AP headline: FEMA funds spent on divorce, sex change. In addition to a sex change, $1.4 billion in bogus FEMA payouts after Katrina and Rita included "season football tickets" and "a tropical vacation." That's government in action. AP.
3. Indonesia gave an early release from jail to Abu Bashir. Idiots. Idiots. Idiots. He had been jailed for conspiracy in the Muslim Bali bombings, which killed more than 200 people. Do you think he'll continue preaching hate and death to his Muslim following? Hopefully his asshole is bigger now than it was prior to the jail term. AP.
2. Have you heard about the religious idiots who are banning World Cup soccer viewing? First (Breitbart), Islamic courts in Mogadishu, Somalia stopped residents from watching, which resulted in riots and death. Second (Toronto Star), Buddhist monks in Cambodia have been allowed to watch, but cannot cheer or get excited. These are just idiots.
1. A new virus, Yamanner / Ajax, has hit the world's largest email provider, Yahoo Mail. As usual, the user has to be a COMPLETE DUMBFUCK to trigger the virus. Has nobody ever heard that it's bad to open an unsolicited email? Bunch of dumb Shaved Apes. Anybody who gets an email virus is sorely deserving of one. I mean, come on! It's 2006, people. Pull your collective heads out of your puckered asses and wise up. We've known about these things for a decade now. Information Week.