Five items to make you angry...
5. Robert Spencer questions those who oppose resisting jihadis. ... "It is abundantly clear from cases such as that of Maher Hawash and Mohammed Reza Taheri-azar -- both of whom were harmless citizens with Muslim names for many years -- and dozens of others that there are no trustworthy identifiable signs that distinguish a Muslim who will at some point kill for Allah from one who will not. Self-proclaimed peaceful Muslim groups have done little to eradicate jihadists from their ranks, or to institute programs teaching against the jihad theology and ideology." Jihad Watch.
4. Hamas's weekly newspaper, Risala, published a cartoon of a little boy urinating on the Statue of Liberty. LGF has the cartoon.
3. LGF has been battling a Muslim who made a death threat to the blog. It appears -- key word is "appears" -- to be Inayat Bunglawala, a Reuters employee who is also "media secretary of the Muslim Council of Britain." LGF.
2. Just when you thought Hans Blix had disappeared into some liberal utopia, not to be heard from again, he bashes the United States once again. This is the same Blix who was central to the UN's machine of corruption and ineptness for appeasing and coddling Saddam Hussein for 12 useless years. The idiot is now saying the U.S. is impeding worldwide efforts to limit nuclear arms proliferation. NY Times.
1. Michael Moore is getting sued for lies and distortions in "Fahrenheit 9/11". It's about time. I'd recommend seeing Moore's little film, then seeing "Fahrenhype 911" to appreciate the scope of Moore's deception. LA Times.