Five news items for your reading pleasure...
5. Andy Roddick loses again. I think the U.S. tennis player with the fast serve is learning that there's more to the game than serving. I could beat this guy. AFP.
4. Pedophiles in the Netherlands are forming a political party. Among their desires is to drop the age of sexual consent from 16 to 12, and legalize sex with animals. Maybe DC Comics should make Batman a pedophile. Reuters.
3. Step 1: Brakes fail on a U.S. military truck, causing a serious crash in Kabul, Afghanistan. Step 2: Clannish barbarians riot. Q: Are Muslims worthy of democracy? Are we seeing any better results in Afghanistan and Iraq than we would by trying to democratize gray squirrels? Forbes.
2. Citizens angry about an unsecured border have been mailing bricks to members of Congress. Rocky Mountain News via Drudge.
1. Batwoman to return as lipstick lesbian. Why just a lipstick lesbian? Why not a full muff-diver? I never liked comic books, but if we had a full-blown lezzie with a cape, I may give it a whirl. BBC.