Sunday, December 16, 2012

Claim: Hillarious Clinton suffers concussion

Hillarious falls down and gets a concussion just before she was to testify about Benghazi. Not long ago General Patraeus announced his affair and resignation just before he was to testify. If you believe any of this, I have a bridge to sell you. In fact, I have several on the market right now. No matter what your budget, I have a bridge that's right for you. I've got modern suspension bridges and Empire-style girder bridges. I have bridges in the latest alloys, and I have the classic, iron ones. Long ones and short ones. You want something in red, I've a little something in San Francisco you may want to look at. Bridges are my middle name. You want, I got. But wait, there's more. If you buy a bridge this week, I'll throw in the on-ramps at no extra cost.

No comments: