1. India's border troop surge aimed at rising China?
2. US unlikely to contain China's rise
3. Anxious US looks toward Asia
4. Lipton Tea found with toxic content
5. China's dilemma over Iran goes deeper
6. US launches dumping probe into China solar panel
7. U.S. aircraft carrier USS George Washington pulls in HK waters
8. 'RMB undervaluation' claims defy economic logic
- U.S. Department of the Treasury's Assistant Secretary for International Finance Charles Collyns recently said that the United States will continue to put pressure on China before the APEC summit, urging it to accelerate the pace of RMB appreciation.
10. Obama to target yuan again
This is a belligerent country. It is a military dictatorship, though it may be more calm (and successful) than others of this type.