Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Black Friday is coming

UPDATE 11/25/11: Well it's Black Friday now, and there's no shortage of stories showing poor people behaving badly. I was stricken by a fit of laughter when I read the LA Times story about the latest Walmart violence. Specifically, they asked, "What is it about Wal-Mart and Black Friday?" I can answer it: poor people are animals. Just look at OWS; their nickname is Occupoop for a reason

How many unwashed poor people will get injured at the nation's Walmarts and Targets this year? Somebody must be doing a pool.

Past embarrassments:







2 comments:

david drake said...

Happy Black Friday and belated Turkey day to you, Don. A long time since I have ck'd in. Just doing my bi-annual ck of the blog. I have been away from the blogosphere for quite some time due to national security issues that I am unable to comment on or discuss.

There may be sometime soon I return to the B-phere, and it is appreciated that you continue to have my blog link published (constant admiration).

Be well, Don. Don't fear the BlackOps PsyOps, I've got it all under control.

Deep, Deep From the UnderGround Bunker,

The Drake

The Shaved Ape said...

It's good to hear from you, Drake. It has been a while.

On the one hand, it would be great to have you back. On the other, you picked a good post to leave up forever -- Nanny Pelosi looking svelte.