Thursday, February 15, 2007

Don Long at Full Throttle

Marc at Full Throttle (a 2006 Weblog Awards Finalist) has published my new guest article about the 2007 season of NASCAR Nextel Cup. If you're a racing fan, check it out -- 2007 will be a very exciting year for NASCAR. Billy Bob Montoya is racing.

Marc was also gracious enough to mention that my predictions for last year came true.

I didn't make too many predictions in the article, so I'll do that now. Jimmie Johnson will win another championship. A decidedly incomplete list of teams that will make the Chase includes Jimmie, of course, and Tony Stewart, Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt, Jr., Matt Kenseth, Kasey Kahne, and Carl Edwards. This year may mark the return of Ryan Newman to competitiveness. If I remember correctly, Newman has a new cheater crew chief.

No comments: