Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Judge Cashman must go

Judge Cashman of Vermont has sentenced a convicted child rapist to 60 days in jail. Yes, you read that correctly. Sixty days. The victim was a 6-year-old girl.

Send a comment directly to Vermont's governor, Jim Douglas, here. Be civil -- we're not a nation of barbarians.

I saw a piece on the infamous Cashman on Bill O'Reilly tonight, and am thoroughly disgusted by the liberalism exhibited by this guy. He holds the typically liberal view of prison: it's for rehabiliation, not punishment. In my view, jail and prison should be used to remove criminals from society, whether it's permanent or temporary. I don't care whether they get rehabilitated or not. Get them off my streets, away from my kids, and out of my neighborhood.

Tonight I'm polishing my voter registration card in eager anticipation of the next election -- where I'll dutifully vote to kick out any and all liberals. I have had enough. I hope you have, too.

No comments: